Re: tracking scripts...

From: Joey Quinn <bjquinniii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rémi Cura <remi(dot)cura(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tracking scripts...
Date: 2013-11-27 14:35:31
Lists: pgsql-general

So, no cancel... keeping my fingers crossed (rolling up on 170,000,000 ms -
a bit over 47 hours - data folder size now at 1.11 TB).

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure this will be my largest batch update (since
the info is static, and available all at once, I was able to generate the
complete script. In most cases, I will be retrieving data and that takes a
bit longer).

When I end up having to rebuild the entire thing on a separate system, can
I divide the script up and launch it piecemeal in differ PGAdmin query
windows for the parallel action? Or is there a particular command I have to
give it?