Re: hot standby in Postgresql 12

From: Rajni Baliyan <saan654(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Ankush Chawla <ankushchawla03(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: hot standby in Postgresql 12
Date: 2021-01-19 21:55:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

As David highlighted,
>> I took the error from the cp command to mean that this was in fact a
warm standby regardless of any claims by the poster. I’ll readily admit I
am not that familiar with this stuff though.
Seems your archive command is not working properly. Set it first and then
try again.
Also, please share your postgresql.auto.conf ( remove confidential
information like - password , username , IP etc. , if any)

Regards
Rajni