Regarding Custom reports using pgadmin

From: Soobia Arshad <soobia(dot)arshad(at)tranchulas(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Custom reports using pgadmin
Date: 2014-05-07 09:40:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have linked my postgresql database with pgadmin3 and now i want to create
reports using data in my tables. How can i do this in pgadmin3? Moreover,
is there any other supporting tool to generate reports from the data
already imported in pgadmin3?

--

*Regards,*

*Soobia ArshadInformation Security Officer | **Tranchulas*

*London | San Francisco | Auckland | Islamabad*

*Email: **soobia(dot)arshad(at)tranchulas(dot)com* <anam(dot)tahir(at)tranchulas(dot)com>* |
Web: **www.tranchulas.com* <http://www.tranchulas.com/>