Re: Error creating gin index on jsonb columns

From: Glenn Zhu <gzhu(at)medallia(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error creating gin index on jsonb columns
Date: 2015-10-16 14:11:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We can't test a non-concurrent index build in production - but your word is
just as good.

We only see this on some of production databases. We did not see it in QA
testing. But we will try to get a test case in QA.

Is this categorized as a bug specific to GIN indexes or a PostgreSQL bug in
general?

-glenn

--
Glenn Zhu