Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code

From: Praveen Kumar <praveenkumar52028(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15057: Issue with UNKNOW type when calling a PostgreSQL function from java code
Date: 2018-02-10 08:27:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Pavel,
Thank you for quick answer,

This is a PostgreSQL bug, I tried this without orafce plugin, still the
same error ,Let me know if you want me to share screenshots.

I could replicate this even now.
Available plugin

[image: Inline image 2]
Version
[image: Inline image 1]

PostgreSQL BUG :

[image: Inline image 3]

Let me know if anything else required to show this as PostgreSQL bug.

Thanks,
Praveen

Thanks,
Praveen