Re: Significant Execution Time Difference Between PG13.14 and PG16.4 for Query on information_schema Tables.

From: nikhil raj <nikhilraj474(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>, David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Significant Execution Time Difference Between PG13.14 and PG16.4 for Query on information_schema Tables.
Date: 2024-09-18 06:19:30
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I hope you're doing well.

I'm writing to kindly requesting if there is a bug tracker ID or any
reference number associated with this issue, I would appreciate it if you
could share it with me.

Thank you for your time and assistance. Please let me know if there's any
additional information you need from me.

Best regards,

Nikhil