Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04

From: Tony Shelver <tshelver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04
Date: 2019-08-01 15:28:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the replies: the version is PG11.4.

As for needing to upgrade: I just want to fix the problem. This was a
working environment until I updated pgAdmin4.

The fix suggested on Stackoverflow was to move to psycopg2 2.8, but it
doesn't seem to be possible.

If there is another fix that anyone is aware of, I would love to know.

I tried to uninstall pgAdmin4, then install psycopg 2.8 via pip, then
reinstall pgadmoin4 again using the Synatpic / Ubunto package manager, but
it just installs pscopg2.7 over the top.