Detached output / messages window in Query tool

From: Tony Shelver <tshelver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Detached output / messages window in Query tool
Date: 2019-08-20 17:30:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Accidentally detached the result window in the Query tool, how do i get it
back again so it's no longer floating?

I have used several other db editors, this is the first time I have seen
this 'feature'... Which I _really_ don't see a use for....

Otherwise, finding rate of improvement on pgAdmin4 to be excellent.