Re: simple reporting tools for postgres in aws

From: Tony Shelver <tshelver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chris Stephens <cstephens16(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: simple reporting tools for postgres in aws
Date: 2020-12-07 18:08:34
Lists: pgsql-general

LibreOffice Base?

I have used LibreOffice Base to spin up a quick data entry front end to
Postgresql. Has some basic reporting functionality as well, and can
integrate to other LIber\Office products.

Poor man's version of MS Access.

As for other tools, https://querytreeapp.com seems to have some of the
species you are looking for, but have never used it.

Postgres lists a variety of data reporting products :
https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/5-reporting-tools/