Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder

From: Tony Shelver <tshelver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
Date: 2023-05-06 05:08:21
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-bugs

I know nothing about this, but doing a quick Google Search, this is an EDB
sourced tool, and there are binaries that are to be downloaded.

The EDB install site link is
https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/supported-open-source/postgresql/installer/03_using_stackbuilder/
The site linked at https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/ states
specifically it is hosted at EDB.

EDB is a separate organization, which this forum doesn't cover.