Re: Column reset all values

From: otar shavadze <oshavadze(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Olivier Gautherot <ogautherot(at)gautherot(dot)net>
Cc: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Column reset all values
Date: 2020-05-14 12:32:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks a lot. Drop and re-create views is not an option, because there is a
lot views, (and materialized views).
also nor index drop is an option, because I need re-create index as I use
this table in procedure, so index is necessary for further queries. So
total runtime will not decreased.

Thanks Olivier, I will test out with second option, you mentioned.