editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki

From: Giuseppe Broccolo <giuseppe(dot)broccolo(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki
Date: 2016-11-12 16:24:22
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I'm Giuseppe Broccolo, and I'm writing to you because I was trying to
upload my slides
in the wiki section dedicated to the PgConf.EU edition of this year in
Tallinn:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016

(I was one of the speakers) but, even if I'm logged in, I'm not able to
edit the wiki and add my
slot. In the link at the top of the wiki page I've found that I have to
write an email to this addrees, asking for editor privileges.

My postgresql.org account user is 'gbroccolo'.

Please let me know if I had proceeded in the proper way.

Thanks and regards,
Giuseppe.

--
Giuseppe Broccolo - 2ndQuadrant Italy
PostgreSQL & PostGIS Training, Services and Support