Re: could not load library "$libdir/plpython2" while upgrading from postgresql-10 to 12

From: RAJAMOHAN <garajamohan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Holger Jakobs <holger(at)jakobs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: could not load library "$libdir/plpython2" while upgrading from postgresql-10 to 12
Date: 2021-03-07 07:01:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for the info Holger.

But the issue is still occurring for me, even though I dropped the
*plpython2u* extension and functions which were using the it.

Currently no extension is available in the instance. Then how come this
error is occuring?

*could not load library "$libdir/plpython2": ERROR: could not access file
"$libdir/plpython2": No such file or directory*Database: postgres
Database: template1

postgres=# \dx plpython2u
List of installed extensions
Name | Version | Schema | Description
(0 rows)

template1=# \dx plpython2u
List of installed extensions
Name | Version | Schema | Description
(0 rows)

Am i missing something here? Please suggest a solution for this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj