got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD

From: Rahul Chordiya <rahulchordiya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD
Date: 2019-06-21 13:42:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate data using pglogical
https://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/pglogical-docs/
<https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/pglogical-docs/>

In my testing on local network machine and amazon linux test machine I have
successfully setup the replication,

Now while trying for my DB which is running on FreeBSD I did setup
everything installed pglogical and pglogical_output, the provider and
master are setup properly but the replication is not working.

mydb=# SELECT subscription_name, status FROM
pglogical.show_subscription_status();
subscription_name | status
(1 row)

status is not moving to replicating since last 24 hours db size is 30MB of
this database.

nothing found in log, please tell me how to get detailed log and help me
solve this.

FYI: OS: FreeBSD 11.0
Master PG: 9.4
Slave PD: 11.3

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Chordiya

Tech-Geek && DevOps && Full Stack Developer
Mobile: +91 998 153 4313 <919981534313>

*[image: 🌳]*

* Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary. Go GREEN, Go
PAPERLESS **[image: 🌳]*