Re: Replication: Latest, greatest resources?

From: Craig James <cjames(at)emolecules(dot)com>
To: Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Replication: Latest, greatest resources?
Date: 2014-08-11 14:24:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:

> wiki.postgresql.org is usually a good place to start:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication

Well, this says, "The discussion below is a developer oriented one that
contains some out of date information..." and has a to-do list for Postgres
9.1. It provides a link to the "Binary Replication
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial>" page that
says, "Work in progress: only 40% complete." Is this truly the best
resource?

Craig

--
Craig A. James