Re: Query not producing expected result

From: Chuck Martin <clmartin(at)theombudsman(dot)com>
To: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query not producing expected result
Date: 2019-05-01 17:58:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, I see that my assumptions were incorrect. In this instance, the use of
< date+1 will return what is expected, where my solution might not have.
For other circumstances, I want to explore tsrange.

And, no, I'm not in Avondale, CA, but Decatur, GA (a few miles from
Avondale Estates, where I once lived).

Chuck Martin
Avondale Software