Re: Statistics on array values

From: Marco Colli <collimarco91(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Statistics on array values
Date: 2020-02-02 18:55:59
Lists: pgsql-performance

Sorry, I don't understand your exact question about pg_stats. In any case I
cannot make strict assumptions about data, because that greatly varies from
project to project (it's a SaaS) and over time. To give an idea the table
has some tens of millions of rows, each project has from a few thousands to
a few millions of rows and each project has its own tags that the customer
can define (unlimited tags for each row, but usually only 1 - 10 actually
used)