PGConf.DE 2019

From: Patryk Kordylewski <pk(at)fooby(dot)one>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGConf.DE 2019
Date: 2018-09-14 12:33:30
Lists: pgeu-general

PGConf.DE 2019 is the sequel of the highly successful
German-speaking PostgreSQL Conferences. As previously
announced, we are moving to Leipzig, the venue is the
Marriott hotel in the city center, right across the main
train station.

https://2019.pgconf.de/

The conference will take place on May 10th, 2019.

Registration for the conference will be possible well in advance.
Tickets must be purchased online. For sponsors, we will put together a
package that includes among other things, a number of free ticket.

The Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors will be opened soon.

See you in Leipzig in May 2019!