: Looking for PG Books

From: Venkat Balaji <venkat(dot)balaji(at)verse(dot)in>
To: PGSQL Performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: : Looking for PG Books
Date: 2011-09-28 17:17:44
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on PostgreSQL for quite a while (2 yrs) now.

I have got "PostgreSQL 9.0 High Performance" book today and quite excited to
go through it.

Please let me know any source where i can get more books on PG, I am
especially looking for books on PG internals, architecture, Backup &
Recovery and HA.

(This will help me do thorough research and testing on production. I would
like to come back with documentation on results, learning's, findings and
suggestions).

Looking forward for the information.

Regards,
VB