Re: Edit Data in Query Tool

From: Rishi Ramraj <thereisnocowlevel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Edit Data in Query Tool
Date: 2013-01-14 18:02:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I believe the way this sort of thing is done in tools like SQL navigator
is, only select queries on individual tables with primary keys are
updatable. I'm not sure if this condition is sufficient for updatability
however. The tool may also need to reissue the query (or modify it) in
order to get primary keys.

Is there a branch I could look at that contains the sql parser?