I want the elephant back

From: Avin Kavish <avinkavish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I want the elephant back
Date: 2019-06-16 14:26:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

The elephant on the header has been replaced by a generic flat logo with no
character which I'm fine with as that seems to be the trend these days but
I would like the option to get the elephant back for myself. In fact, I'd
like the entire two-tone header back please. That used to be a defining
character of the design that set it apart from InstaBookUberMail and made
me feel like I was using a tool designed for intellectuals, but now my
bubble is burst. Please send help. #saveTheElephant
If I need to fork it to save it, so be it, where's the repo? One little
switch in File -> Preferences -> Theme is enough.

Thanks,
Avin