Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputs are driving me insane...

From: Avin Kavish <avinkavish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: richard coleman <rcoleman(dot)ascentgl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputs are driving me insane...
Date: 2019-07-25 13:44:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

Guys I think we should take a breather on both sides, all I did was ask for
clarification on why it was implemented. While I appreciate it, there's no
need to sympathise with me, I don't have any feelings regarding it. Only
that me as personal user does not need it. The original somewhat
confrontational/ranty email was by someone else. Maybe replying to that was
a bad idea since it may have set up the tone for the rest of the
conversation.

I think corporate security needs to be prioritised over the slight
inconvenience presented to personal users. I think it is okay to be enabled
by default. Perhaps maybe a more convenient menu option to turn it off
would be nice, (but I am not asking for it maybe I'll get around to it when
I have the time.)

Peace ✌