Postgres Stale Statistics

From: Nikhil Shetty <nikhil(dot)dba04(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Stale Statistics
Date: 2022-04-27 11:08:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

We are getting below WARNING on one of the standby instances. Not sure what
caused it but to resolve it we tried restarting the database instances but
it is still not working

WARNING - using stale statistics instead of current ones because stats
collector is not responding

Postgresql version - 11.7

Any other option to resolve this? We are thinking of building the standby
again but what if the WARNING is for a primary database instance and a
restart won't solve it?

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil