Re: How to build statically on Windows

From: Jason Erickson <jerickso(at)stickpeople(dot)com>
To: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dan Davis <dansmood(at)gmail(dot)com>, psycopg(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to build statically on Windows
Date: 2021-10-05 21:51:08
Lists: psycopg

Hi Dan,

Yeah, the appveyor script expects the appveyor environment, path locations,
etc, so some work would be needed to get it to function. Forking it and
using appveyor to build would be the simplest.

One thing we haven't done yet with the builds is try building against the
PostgreSQL 14.x source, so if you build against that, keep it in mind.

-jason