Re: FW: Re: A question about building pg-libphonenumber

From: Josef Šimánek <josef(dot)simanek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: stan <stanb(at)panix(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Re: A question about building pg-libphonenumber
Date: 2019-10-22 14:07:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

You can take a look at GitHub guides -
https://guides.github.com/activities/forking/#making-a-pull-request. Anyway
if you would like to just contribute this one-timer, feel free to assign
patch here and I'll open pull requests mentioning you as an author and
linking this thread in there on GitHub.

Alternatively I think you can try to contact author directly (you can find
some contact info at https://github.com/blm768)