Re: COPY from a remote machine in Datastage

From: Josef Šimánek <josef(dot)simanek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: srkrishna1(at)aol(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY from a remote machine in Datastage
Date: 2018-10-05 14:12:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, if you need to use COPY command from remote machine and you use some
libpq bindings (aka ruby pg gem for example), you can use functions
associated with COPY command (
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/libpq-copy.html). They should be
provided by bindings of postgres library you're using.

If you can share more info, at least how do you access postgres (via Ruby
gem for example or from client's console), I can try to be more descriptive.

Josef