Re: Are you working on both pentaho and postgresql?

From: Jiankang Ji <myfloopi000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: wim(dot)bertels(at)ucll(dot)be
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Are you working on both pentaho and postgresql?
Date: 2021-12-02 09:16:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Wim,

Thanks. Nice to hear from you.

Now, let us go to practical issues, and hope I could share with your
experience.
1. It seems that I can't find good examples on complex math calculation in
Spoon's samples folder. I need to calculate a formula with all the Ln/Log,
n-power, +-*/ conbination. Do you have a sample formula.ktr that I can
share?
2. I need a watch-dog to launch transformation/job once an update of the
input logdata file being detected. I'm not that far yet. The problem at
present is that I use a Community free version of PDI, and have no Pentaho
Repository connection, when I try to test Pan.sh --file:trans.ktr to
automaticly run trans.ktr on a Ubuntu/Linux Terminal, error pops up. It
asks me to create Repository. To create Pentaho Repository I have to be a
registered user. I'm not. Any good ideas? Do I need to pay to become a
registered user?

Thank you.

Best regards, Ji