How upgrade version pgadmin 4

From: Luis Agustín Solís García-Barbón <solisgb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How upgrade version pgadmin 4
Date: 2019-01-25 18:12:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I have installed Postgres 11.1 with Pgadmin 4 v. 3.5 in Windows 10 and I
would like to upgrade to the last version without losing my connection with
Postgres server. Both Postgres and Pgadmin are in localhost. I appreciate
some tips.
Thanks

--
*Luis Solís García-Barbón*
Si usted recibe este mensaje por error, por favor, comuníquelo al remitente