Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

From: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Date: 2017-04-14 12:03:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Stephen,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:
> Ashutosh,
>
> * Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com) wrote:
>> 1. Temporarily change the email address of ashutosh_bapat to something
>> else. Create a new account with enterprisedb.com email address.
>
> That seems like the best approach to go with. You can make those
> changes yourself- just go to https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/
> and click "change" next to the email address.
>
> Once you've done that, please let me know what the new account name is.

Ok, done new account is ashutoshbapat

> Once you've created the new account, please be sure to go around and try
> to log into the different community sites that you use (such as the
> commitfest app), so your account will get created on those systems. The
> systems are independent, more-or-less, underneath.

I tried to login to commitfest app and here's what it said
--

A user with email ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com already exists, but with
a different username than ashutoshbapat.

This is almost certainly caused by some legacy data in our database.
Please send an email to webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, indicating the username
and email address from above, and we'll manually marge the two accounts
for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
--

> I'll have to adjust your account creation time to deal with the "cooling
> off" period for the wiki itself. I'll do that once you've created the
> new account.

Trying to log into wiki resulted in

--
Community authentication

The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an
urgent need to log in.
--

Is there any other application that I need to try logging in?