Re: pgAdmin 4 V4.2 and non-unicode database

From: Zoltán Sörös <zsoros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 V4.2 and non-unicode database
Date: 2019-02-09 05:43:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hey Mathias, I know pgAdmin is free and you make this for free and all
that, but *please* don't make me a fool. Sure, encoding can change during
copy and paste, but
1) pgAdmin V3.6 works OK, as I mentioned
2) All other software works OK

So, would you please check the query tool source for a missing
set-database-encoding?

Thanks.

2019. febr. 8., P, 15:58):