Re: Problems with PG 9.3

From: Dhruv Shukla <dhruvshukla82(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: "jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com" <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with PG 9.3
Date: 2014-08-25 15:14:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Other informational details about configurations are:
shared_buffers = 80GB # min 128kB
# (change requires restart)
temp_buffers = 2GB # min 800kB
work_mem = 2GB # min 64kB
maintenance_work_mem = 16GB # min 1MB

checkpoint_segments = 64 # in logfile segments, min 1, 16MB
each
#wal_buffers = -1 # min 32kB, -1 sets based on
shared_buffers
#checkpoint_timeout = 5min # range 30s-1h
#checkpoint_completion_target = 0.5 # checkpoint target duration, 0.0 -
1.0
#checkpoint_warning = 30s # 0 disables
effective_cache_size = 130GB

--