Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]

From: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]
Date: 2017-09-18 13:12:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This issue was caused because we recently added session_write_delay in
session.
So session won't be written/updated to disk from memory until specified
seconds are elapsed.

However we must forcefully write/update session to disk if user loges in or
out irrespective of session_write_delay to keep sessions from memory and
disk in sync as user logged in status is
kept in session.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Sr. Software Engineer*