Patch for RM1720 [pgadmin4]

From: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch for RM1720 [pgadmin4]
Date: 2016-09-21 12:57:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch for RM1720

Issue: In pgAdmin4 we use server id (sid, which is id of server table in
sqlite db) as key to keep track of server connection (server manger). But
sqlite reuses these ids and therefore pgadmin4 connection manager assigns
connection details of one database server to another in some cases.

To avoid this issue we now deleting server connection details (server
manger) when user drops server.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer*