Re: Patch for RM1500 other issues [pgAdmin4]

From: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for RM1500 other issues [pgAdmin4]
Date: 2016-08-03 13:39:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Please find attached updated patch. I missed to change table __init__.py
file that why you got the error sorry for that. Also patch has changes for
both RM1500 and simplejson issue as both require changes in same file.
Please discard old patch of RM1500 and simplejson.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer*

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Harshal Dhumal
> <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > This because on python 2.X simplejson throws KeyError instead of
> TypeError
> > if any error occurs while loading json data from given object. Now I have
> > handled that exception as well in attached patch.
> >
> > I'm sending this as separate patch instead part of RM1500.
>
> I still see the same error, with both patches applied. I've restarted
> the app server and cleared the browser cache and reloaded etc.
>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM1500_with_simplejson_exception_handle_python_2.X.patch text/x-patch 44.7 KB