Re: PGAdmin 4 Bug report

From: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Adrian Beauchamp <Adrian(dot)Beauchamp(at)crown(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGAdmin 4 Bug report
Date: 2016-11-08 09:58:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This is known issue and already reported here
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1797
This will be taken care in future release. Until this issue gets fixed you
can use normal english characters in directory name/path.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer*

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Adrian Beauchamp <Adrian(dot)Beauchamp(at)crown(dot)com