autocommit for multi call store procedure

From: Trang Le <trang(dot)le(at)evizi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: autocommit for multi call store procedure
Date: 2021-09-16 07:36:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys,

I am using pgadmin4 to interact with Postgres database. For now I would
like to run 2 store procedure (those have commit statement in begin end
block). I enable autocommit and run call 2 store procedures at the same
time. However, there is an error with invalid transaction termination.

Could you help me on this issue?

Thanks,
Trang