Managing PostgreSQL Streaming Replication Cluster

From: Wei Shan <weishan(dot)ang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Managing PostgreSQL Streaming Replication Cluster
Date: 2015-05-14 15:38:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I'm currently managing a PostgreSQL SR cluster with the following
configuration.

1. PostgreSQL 9.2.4
2. Pacemaker/corosync as the cluster software
3. Streaming replication within 1 master and 2 slaves

If I want to change a parameter in postgresql.conf or any configuration
which requires a reboot, how should I perform it without downtime? Also, if
I want to perform rolling upgrade, what's the steps involve?

I tried googling for help but I couldn't find much on it.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ang Wei Shan