Re: client that supports editing views

From: Stefan Keller <sfkeller(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: alexandros_e <alexandros(dot)ef(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: client that supports editing views
Date: 2014-02-08 13:24:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Thomas and Alexandros

Thanks for your quick replies!
If possible I'd prefer an open source framework.
I've actually found another possible solution candidate: Using Qt Designer [1].
I'm still evaluation and now keen if anybody stands up to vote for a
pgAdmin plugin...?

-- Stefan

[1] "Postmodern PostgreSQL Application Development" by David Sankel at
PostgreSQL Conference East 08
http://netsuperbrain.com/postmodern-postgres.html