multiple tables got corrupted

From: Vasu Madhineni <vasumdba1515(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: multiple tables got corrupted
Date: 2020-09-15 09:00:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

In one of my postgres databases multiple tables got corrupted and followed
the below steps but still the same error.

1.SET zero_damaged_pages = on
2. VACUUM ANALYZE, VACUUM FULL
but still same error.

moh_fa=# VACUUM FULL;
ERROR: could not read block 9350 in file "base/1156523/1270812":
Input/output error

Tried to take backup of tables with pg_dump but same error. files exist
physically in base location.

How to proceed on this, no backup to restore.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vasu Madhineni