Re: BUG #12812: invalid attribute number <number> for <table_name>

From: IPN Bala GSS TVL <ipnb87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #12812: invalid attribute number <number> for <table_name>
Date: 2015-02-28 09:50:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Michal,

It is record tables. Thousands of record inserted in that tables per day.
Till yesterday noon there is no problem. When I take a backup at yesterday
night the I found 0 kb dump file. Then I taken backup all three schema
separately.
Problem found in "AD" schema.

Then I try to select that particular table, I got following error.
(Screenshot attached). Re indexing for that table also failed due to that
error.

ERROR: invalid attribute number 24932 for transaction_set
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM AD_GSS_DMS_P.TRANSACTION_SET
^

ERROR: invalid attribute number 24932 for transaction_set
SQL state: XX000
Character: 15

[image: Inline images 2]

*​--*
*​**Regards,*
*Iyappan,*
*Global Software Solutions (TVL) Pvt. Ltd.,*
*+91 97152 30226*