Re: Help with configuring pgAudit

From: Dave Hughes <dhughes20(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: Rajni Baliyan <saan654(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with configuring pgAudit
Date: 2019-11-21 18:27:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you so much for all your help! I found out my issue on accident
actually. I backed up all my user accounts into a SQL scripts and after
reviewing it, I noticed there were some lines that said:
ALTER ROLE postgres SET "pgauid.log" to 'Role';
ALTER ROLE postgres SET "pgaudit.log_level" to 'notice';
ALTER ROLE postgres SET "pgaudit.log_client" to 'on';

I think these commands were leftover from when I ran an integrity check on
the pgaudit install (it crashed for other reasons) so it never cleaned up
these settings. Once I reset those settings back, it's working perfectly
now.

Thanks again for helping me getting this thing setup and working!