Dockerfile

From: Stuart Hodgson <stuart(dot)hodgson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dockerfile
Date: 2018-05-08 17:36:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Guys,

I have never used email lists before so please forgive me if I'm using this
wrong!

I'd like to see a copy of the dockerfile for the latest dpage/pgadmin4
image. If it were posted somewhere public e.g. GitHub I'm sure others would
find it useful too as this seems to be the official image recommended by
the pgadmin4.org site. My main reason to see the dockerfile is to
understand how the container works and secondly to ensure its compatible
with my setup from a security perspective.

Cheers,

Stuart