GSoC Proposal - pgAdmin4 Query Tool Automatic Mode Detection

From: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC Proposal - pgAdmin4 Query Tool Automatic Mode Detection
Date: 2019-04-09 00:38:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear pgAdmin hackers,

I am a student applying to GSoC for the Query Tool Automatic Mode Detection
project. Here is the proposal I submitted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cQssYfPWLSCKAmFwnN-jEPjlldGQtr5fbPaU788UrwM/edit?usp=sharing

Could you please take a look at it and give me your feedback and any
comments you have? I know it's too late but I still have a chance to do
modifications in the next 15 hours.

Thanks. Regards.

--
*Yosry Muhammad Yosry*