GSoC Project Timeline and Proposal

From: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC Project Timeline and Proposal
Date: 2019-05-24 06:40:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

The official coding phase for GSoC starts by May 27th. As I have stated in
my previous email, I will not be able to start working until the 2nd of
June, however, I will compensate for the lost time by working extra during
the first week or two.

Anyway, I would like to use this time to evaluate my timeline and plan and
make any necessary corrections, create milestones, etc.

I would really appreciate it if you all took the time (especially my
mentor, Mr. Page) to go through my project proposal and timeline and give
me your suggestions and feedback.

Thanks,
*Yosry Muhammad Yosry*

Computer Engineering student,