Re: view to get all role privileges

From: Jayadevan M <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Huang, Suya" <Suya(dot)Huang(at)au(dot)experian(dot)com>
Cc: Raghu Ram <raghuchennuru(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: view to get all role privileges
Date: 2013-11-07 04:59:21
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
May be you will have to explore these views...

test=# select schemaname,viewname from pg_views where viewname like
'%priv%';
schemaname | viewname
--------------------+----------------------
information_schema | column_privileges
information_schema | routine_privileges
information_schema | table_privileges
information_schema | udt_privileges
information_schema | usage_privileges
information_schema | data_type_privileges
(6 rows)

test=# select schemaname,viewname from pg_views where viewname like '%rol%';
schemaname | viewname
--------------------+-----------------------------------
pg_catalog | pg_roles
information_schema | applicable_roles
information_schema | administrable_role_authorizations
information_schema | enabled_roles
information_schema | role_column_grants
information_schema | role_routine_grants
information_schema | role_table_grants
information_schema | role_udt_grants
information_schema | role_usage_grants
(9 rows)