Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL replication

From: Rajni Baliyan <rajni(dot)baliyan(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: "Anand Kumar, Karthik" <Karthik(dot)AnandKumar(at)classmates(dot)com>
Cc: Serge Fonville <serge(dot)fonville(at)gmail(dot)com>, Geoff Montee <geoff(dot)montee(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL General Discussion Forum <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL replication
Date: 2014-05-09 07:46:32
Lists: pgsql-general

I downloaded symmetricDS but I did not found any installer
(symmetric-pro-x.x.x.jar)
Can any one please help me in this

Thanks

Best Regards,

*Rajni Baliyan | Database - Consultant*
*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore
069533
M:+65 87294147 T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>
This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).