Re: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers

From: Zahid Iqbal <zahid(dot)iqbal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: guido(dot)lelorrain(at)thomsonreuters(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers
Date: 2017-12-13 18:03:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

You need to place the driver under JDK/JRE-HOME/ext/lib path (the MTK 51
contains classpath reference for an old version of PG JDBC driver) so that
JVM picks the driver in default classpath (alternatively you can place PG
JDBC driver ver 9.4-1208 under MTK lib path).

Thanks

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile