Re: Question: small arrow icon over a table in the tree

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Doug Reed <r(dot)douglas(dot)reed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rade Martinovic <rocky_mm(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question: small arrow icon over a table in the tree
Date: 2020-06-29 03:47:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

The discussion related the table icons happened in the past, Ref:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/MN2PR01MB5327735A00F3187C0F728B9FCFA60%40MN2PR01MB5327.prod.exchangelabs.com

The screenshot attached in this thread for your reference:

[image: Table_Icon.png]

Also, you can log the documentation request @
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 for the same.

Thanks,