Re: Windows 10 - pg4 Query Initialization Issue

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Michael Zsolt <michael(dot)zsolt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 - pg4 Query Initialization Issue
Date: 2018-06-21 03:55:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the proper logs.
The similar issue has been reported earlier. Reference:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3433

After checking your logs, it is confirmed that the issue is with version
loader on windows and that has been fixed as part of RM #3324 : the
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3324.

This fix will be available in the next release of pgAdmin 4.

Thanks,
Khushboo