Re: Feature #7178 - PostgreSQL deployment on Microsoft Azure

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feature #7178 - PostgreSQL deployment on Microsoft Azure
Date: 2022-06-14 06:05:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Yogesh,

- Spelling mistake in below error message
- Name must be more than 3 characters or more & *Shoudld* not have
capital letter
- Cluster name validation comes after all the fields are validated. It
should be done while giving input for the cluster name
- Even If the credentials are incorrect, the authenticate button gets
disabled. So, I can't update and re-authenticate

Apart from this, it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo